Now rated to 500m as standard with 0.01% FS accuracy
SWiFTplus combines wide range Turbidity observations with Valeport’s survey grade sound speed, temperature and pressure sensor technology coupled with the convenience of Bluetooth connectivity and rechargeable batteries. An integral GPS module, to geo-locate each profile, completes the package. Data can be easily and quickly downloaded and reviewed wirelessly, via Bluetooth, using an App and instantly shared, in industry standard SVP formats through email and cloud services. Using the provided USB adapter or cable, Valeport’s Connect software package provides further tools.
In addition to the directly measured turbidity, sound speed, temperature and pressure observations, Conductivity, Salinity and, therefore, Density are calculated using Valeport’s proprietary algorithm developed from extensive laboratory and field work.
Watch the SWiFTplus Video
- Multi-Parameter Profiler
- CTD, Sound Speed, Salinity, Density
- Dual Optical Backscatter (OBS) and Nephelometer Turbidity Sensor
- 32Hz sampling rate
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Integral GPS receiver for profile geo-location
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- Dedicated PC software and iOS portable device App
You may also be interested in looking at our products in the following categories: Echosounders and Bathymetry