In 1952, De Leon Import & Export Corp started its business in distributing office and school equipment manufactured in the US, Japan and Germany. Considered as one of the pioneers in the distribution of engineering instruments and supplies for students of professionals, De Leon Import & Export Corp diversified its product range in different engineering scopes. In 1992 they introduced GPS to the Philippine market to address numerous clients mapping needs. It was not long before the company evolved to include solutions towards mapping and navigation. Presently, the Company is now distributing instruments that include solutions for environmental research and mineral exploration.